Files in this Data Supplement:
- Fig. S1 - Sketch map of the position of the Permocarboniferous KPB in the Czech Republic, and geologic map of the Studenec vicinity, Eastern Bohemia.
- Fig. S2 - Stratigraphy of the KPB.
- Fig. S3 - Sketch map of Lower Permian stratovolcano near Studenec in KPB, CR, and adjacent volcanites.
- Fig. S4 - X-ray diffractogram of area with wakefieldite in silicified wood.
- Table S1 - Overview of Lower Permian volcanism in the KPB
- Table S2 - Analytical conditions for LA-ICP-MS